[BNU] Re: Story Websites

  • From: Devin Prater <r.d.t.prater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elliewallwork@xxxxxxxxx, programmer651@xxxxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:42:34 -0600

A lot more sites would be accessible if humanware would, um, update like,
everything. I really wouldn't use the braille note for everything; it is very
good with wordprocessing and reading braille books, and listening to music, but
besides that I don't very much like it with the Internet.
sent from the braille plus