[BNU] Re: Story Websites

  • From: Ellie Wallwork <elliewallwork@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marissa <pianogirlforlife7@xxxxxxxxx>, elliewallwork@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:24:27 +0000

No... If you type loads and loads without new lines (about 600 words is the max). After that, it does freeze - you can exit the site and things, but you can't type any more.

From: Ellie Wallwork <elliewallwork@xxxxxxxxx
To: BrailleNote List <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:39:21 +0000
Subject: [BNU] Story Websites

Hey, all.
So, I'm an aspiring writer.  Well, no: I just like writing
stories.
Are there any completely accessible or mostly accessible websites
where you can upload text document files for stories or
fanfictions? Because I can't type in a text box; whenever you
type a certain amount of characters it won't let you type any
more and half-freezes the BN.
Thanks!
Ellie
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view