[BNU] (Off Topic but please read), A TVI will be subscribing to this list.

  • From: johnnie Jean duran <johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Braille Note User List <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:07:28 -0700

Dear BrailleNote Users,
As I've said before, I recommend the BrailleNote Users list to tons of
different blind/visually impaired individuals, as well as blind
educators. Therefore, my Teacher of the Visually Impaired, Ms. Jessica
Hank, and her student/my classmate Jordan Rodriguez have asked, and
may be joining the list eventually. Now, I know that there has been
quite a bit of spam on the list, as well as inappropriate language. I
am asking the moderators to please be super aware and alert of who is
subscribed to the list, and what is being posted. I'd like to show my
teacher that this list is not only helpful, but professional as well
as focussed. My reasoning behind this, is because maybe the list will
be recommended to other educators.
Thanks in advanced,
JJ

--