[BNU] Re: My Thoughts on Recent List Activities

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: deathdogg@xxxxxxxxx, mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx, joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx, rbacchus228@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 21:16:28 +0100

Ricardo what should I add? I can't live without this list. I miss the emails. I did a code once by spelling mistake and still hate myself for doing it. It did not effect me because of keynote gold. I just unsubscribed from the hims list because I don't have a device and can't help. For the short time I had it for it was nothing. And there is just no point reading them when I can't help.

From: Roanna Baccchus <rbacchus228@xxxxxxxxx
To: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>,Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 4, 2013 11:27
Subject: [BNU] My Thoughts on Recent List Activities

Dear BrailleNote Users and Moderators,

I would like to share my thoughts on the recent activities that
have taken place on this list. I do not appreciate reading curse
words on a public list.  I have considered unsubscribing from
this list but I decided not to.  I really hate to see someone
leave this list because of the crash codes that were sent to us.
I hope the moderators will take the appropriate action to stop
this from happening again.  I have not replied to any of the
crash code threads.  Please respond as soon as possible.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

Sent from my Braille Sense u2 through primary email address (deathdogg)

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view