[BNU] Re: Moving bitween 2 documents at the same time

  • From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Braille Note e-mail list" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 20:08:53 -0400

I might have missed it, but can someone tell me how to move back and forth between two documents when using the Apex QT32?

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx
To: "moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 16:55:44 -0400

In any document, press space-1-2-5-6 to go to the most recently opened document. Once you do this once in each of the two files you want, the command will switch from one to the other and you will need only press enter each time. You could also go looking for another file before pressing enter if you wanted. Finally, space-5-6 at any file name prompt will open a list of recently accessed files.

To copy files, just find the file you want, mark it and any others you want to copy (don’t bother marking if you are only copying one file), and press backspace-c. Choose the destination, press enter, and off you go. To move, press space-m instead. On Nov 1, 2013, at 4:16 PM, ramy moustafa <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all:
i have braille note m power, and i need to know how can i cycle bitween 2 opened folders or 2 opened documents.
and how can i  copy and paste files bitween opened folders.
thanks so much

Ramy moustafa saber
licturer at:
faculty of musical education
music arranger and sound engineer
Sent from my iPhone-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email client.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view