[BNU] An update on my BrailleNote Apex

  • From: "Portia Scott" <portiaprincess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 17:03:37 -0700

Hello all,

Just wanted to give you all an update on my BrailleNote Apex. I paid it off
today, and they said that they are going to process the payment and then
ship it back. I wonder then, if that means Humanware already did the repair?

Or if it just means they are going to repair It and then send it back?

If indeed it does mean they've already repaired it, then that is strange,
because someone from the customer service department said they do not do
repairs until you've paid off the repair in full. But today, the lady at the
accounting department said, "So I'm processing the payment and we'll ship
you the unit." Which leads me to believe that Humanware already repaired it.

Regards,

Portia