[BNU] Re: Logarithms on the Scientific Calculator

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carlos.lopez.1209@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 00:46:55 -0500

No, you are stuck with log10 or log E. The calculator in my zip file (in the
program library of braillenoteusers.info) has a log function, I think. This
should let you choose the base and argument for the log... At least, I'm pretty
sure it made it in there. Still, this is an easy thing for hw to do, so I
suggest emailing them with the feature suggestion.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view