[BNU] Re: Is the apex worth it to get.

  • From: "Malaina VanderWal" <malaina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:59:41 -0500

I personally do not regret trading my mpower for the apex. But it really
does depend on what you want to do with it. I have not seen the braille plus
but it does sound intriguing.  Do I wish the apex had word support sure.  I
would like to see a few other improvements but overall I like it.  It boils
down to personal preference.
Malaina