[BNU] Introduction message:

  • From: "Wendy Phillips" <teddiesgirl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Braille Note User List " <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 08:08:41 -0700

Hi, My name is Wendy and I am from Calgary Alberta Canada.  I received my
Braille Note Apex just a week ago and am slowly learning how to use it.  I
am using Keysoft 9.22 and finding it very useful to work with.

I do have a few questions that I am hoping someone may be able to help me
with though.  I would like to know when using the braille note for web sites
such as Facebook, how a person would sign in to their account and I am also
wondering how I set up the chat client on the braille note. Any help I can
receive will be greatly appreciated.

One more question; I can get the apex to connect as a braille terminal
through USB with windows 7 and jaws 14.  Can this also be done with
Bluetooth, and if so how do you do it?  I have not been successful.

Thanks all, and great to meet all of you

Wendy