[BNU] Goodfeel for sale

  • From: ramy moustafa <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 23:26:52 +0200

To all my friends:

I bought the GOODFEEL Braille Music Translator from about 10 years, and I used
it just 3 or 4 times.
And now I need to sell it.
I talked with dancingm dots, and they agree to make the transfer serial between
me and anyone that will buy the software.
I will pay any extra charge that dancingdots will ask for that matter.
I’m asking for just $600, mine is 2.5 upgradable to 2.6
This price is negociable.
The price for a new copy from dancing dots is $1,595 which is the v3.2.
And to upgrade to this version from my 2.6 version, it will cost $595, so you
will save  $400 if you need this software.

Please contact me for any questions and I will be happy to answer.
We can arrange the payment issues inside USA or UK I have most of my friends
there.
And if possible I can exchange it with a new copy from pro tools v11, can be
upgraded to 11.2.
You can contact me on my private email:
Ramy.moustafa.s@xxxxxxxxx
My phone:
00201002221750
Am always available through viber whatsapp or any chatting apps.

Thanks

Ramy moustafa saber
licturer at:
faculty of musical education