[BNU] Re: Future KeySout Updates

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Bartling <dbartling714@xxxxxxxxx>, brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 13:30:42 +0000

Hello,
They promised 9.5, but... I heard roomers here and there, there was a beta chance on another UK list, but nothing came out of either of them.

Sent from my BrailleNote

From: Hugh Stogner <hghstogner@xxxxxxxxx
To: billtessore@xxxxxxxxx,rbacchus228@xxxxxxxxx,braillenote@freelists
.org
Date: Wednesday, 21 January 2015 2:29 am
Subject: [BNU] Re: Future KeySout Updates

Folks, keep in mind this is my thinking and my opinion only, but,
I'm doubting very seriously that HW will be able to come up with
the necessary upgrade to address website issues.  This Windows
program that's been used for now is out of date completely.
Joseph Lee might be better qualified to give a better opinion or
thought about this.  But, short version, HW is going to need to
come out with an updated piece of equipment that runs a different
platform that will enable you to access websites that use java
script.
Windows C E just isn't going to be able to do that much more.
I hate the idea of this as much as a lot of you do, but I'm
guessing we're going to need to save our bucks and put them
toward new equipment, or spend a bunch on a computer that will be
outdated within a year of purchasing it.
Sorry for being a gloomy guss, but, facts are facts like it or
not.
Hugh Stogner

From: Roanna Bacchus <rbacchus228@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 13:33:08 -0500
Subject: [BNU] Future KeySout Updates

Dear BrailleNote Users,

I'd like to discuss the future of KeySoft updates.  Each update
that comes that out has some new features. I feel like Humanware
is listening to their customers and what we want in each update.
When the next update comes out I'd like to see a feature that
allows us to stream videos from church web sites. What would you
like to see in the next releases and what do you think about the
future of KeySoft? Thank you and I look forward to hearing from
you soon.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and
view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an
email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

Sent from my Braille Sense

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view

--
Play unification wars today
http://uc.gamestotal.com/?in=2551372

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view