[BNU] Re: Future KeySout Updates

  • From: Paula and James Muysenberg <pjhmuy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: billtessore@xxxxxxxxx, rbacchus228@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 18:19:16 -0600

I've come across several sites that won't load, e.g., when I'm trying to access links from a Google search. I haven't tried any Bible websites, but it would be great to be able to access them on the BN!

Paula

On 1/20/2015 6:11 PM, Bill Tessore wrote:
I'd like to be able to access bible websites once again. biblestudytools.com and biblegateway.com no longer pull up on my BN even though I'm running KS 9.4.1 build 1249.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore
billtessore@xxxxxxxxx
Sent from my BN Apex BT 32 running KS 9.4.1 build 1249