[BNU] Facebook on keychat

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Braille Note" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 00:49:32 +1100

Hi all, I have followed the below steps but still can't sign onto facebook
chat in keychat. Is there anything else I need to add? I am assuming my
username is my email address I use to sign into facebook or am I wrong?

Please help I have quite a few friends I would like to chat with but I don't
like using the actual facebook sight so I thought Keychat would get me
around it however I can't connect no matter what I do.

Thanks.
From Shaz.