[BNU] Emergency question: how to create links within an MSWord document

  • From: Andy Shields <ashields2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 13:12:47 -0500

Hey, listers,

I hope this question makes sense to you and that someone can help me fairly quickly. I'm writing a summary of some upcoming radio programs where I work, and I'll be referring to some related, previous shows. How do I properly format the reference, within MS Word, so that it actually gives the reader access to that show's link? (This is the kind of thing you find all the time in newspapers, where no website or URL is specified, just a word or phrase and the link symbol, for those of us using Braille or speech.) It's past time that I learned to do this as part of this job, and I know some of you are a lot more aware of these simple things than I am. To say "I'd appreciate some specific help" is an understatement.

Andy

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view