[BNU] Re: Copying and Pasting In Facebook Using the Apex

  • From: Bill Tessore <billtessore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: michele.thredgold@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:34:51 -0800

Hi Michele,
I did experience this early on in my Apex use on FB. I've learned there is nno way to copy and paste any more than a single line of braille text from a KeyWord document into a FB text box. The one thing I have learned dose work is copying one line of the KeyWord document at a time with the Block commands, and then pasting it into the FB text box. Oh, and this only words if there's either an empty space in the first cell, or you place some kind of punctuation or other character in cell one. Either way, after doing this the cursor must be placed on that first character so your line of text can be pasted into the FB text box from your clipboard. To copy and paste more than one line of text into a FB text box toggle back and forth between the FB page and your KeyWord document as many times as it takes to copy and paste each line individually. oh, and I've found it helps keep track of where I am in this process to delete each previously pasted line from the KeyWord document before moving on to the next copy and paste task. I know this sounds very cluncky and tedious, which it is, but it's the only method I've found that words for this BN/FB task.
 I hope this helps.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore
billtessore@xxxxxxxxx
Sent from my BN Apex BT 32 running KS 9.4.0 build 1226