[BNU] Re: Connecting Apex to printers

  • From: Carter Temm <crtbraille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx" <louisprem63@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 14:42:31 -0600

so, I have a few of those devices, and must say that they work well for my
needs.
When I plug my apex in to the computer for this function, I usually use NVDA
and the mini usb cable that came with my braille note.
I have hade no problems doing this.

   Carter Temm
admin of the tech tips list
a forum for users of all technology products.
subscribe using the link below

www.freelists.org/list/tech-tips

go to our youtube channel using the link below

www.youtube.com/apexandapple

Go to our website at
Http://apexandapple.tk

call me at