[BNU] Re: Braillenote BT Classic question

  • From: gabey8@xxxxxxx
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 12:03:06 -0500 (EST)

 Thanks to all who responded. This command was exactly what I needed.

I do have a browser tab open with the BT command list, from the humanware site,
but I just couldn't seem to find what I was looking for. So I decided that my
best bet would be to ask humans, instead of a webpage, and I was right. Thanks!

Donna
----
Visit Gabey's Place and Handcrafted Jewelry by Donna today!