[BNU] Re: Braillenote BT Classic question

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gabey8@xxxxxxx, bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 19:19:33 -0800

Go to options menu by pressing space with o and space down to keyboard options. The first option in there should be keyboard voice which you can make characters, words, characters and words, both or nothing. Press space with h to find out how to set the different settings once you have found keyboard options in the options menu and then pressed enter on keyboard voice.