[BNU] Re: Admin's Emergency Reminder: An important word on mailing list manners (cross-posting)...

  • From: "Sharon S" <koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>, "braillenote" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:55:00 +1100

Hi Joseph and all,another option is to put all addresses in the BCC field so
nobody else can send to the other list addresses because they are not seen
by the recieving members. So you can reply to the message on the list you
recieved it from but you have no idea what other lists recieved the message
unless you are also subscribed to them.

From Shaz.