[brailleblaster] Re: mercurial

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 22:13:57 -0500

Hi,

I downloaded Mercurial-2.0.2-x64.exe and am having none of your problems.
Hg.exe is in the Mercurial folder in the program files folder. It was also
placed in the path so I can just type hg in any folder and it works. Maybe
you should try upgrading to version 2.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx