[brailleblaster] Re: brailleblaster is working for a client of mine.

  • From: erik burggraaf <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 18:14:28 -0400

Hi,  I'm using the version that was available for download from the downloads
page on august 1st 2013.  I'm sorry, I don't remember what the version number
is, and I've downloaded brailleblaster for various platforms since then.  I
have been a bit hapless with the thing here on my own systems.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business through the
ontario disability support program at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com