[brailleblaster] Re: Window-Eyes, 32-bit Windows and Braille Blaster

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 16:28:26 -0400

John,

I am also a beta tester for window-Eyes and I sent a message to the GW Micro
beta list describing this problem. I don't know if they might have any time
to take a look at it or not. I will get back to you when I hear from them.

You said that you knew people who were using the 32-bit version of BB. Do
you know what screen reader they are using? Are there any different quirks
with that setup for them?

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx