[brailleblaster] Re: Translation error

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 10:17:29 -0500

John,

I wasn't clear enough in my previous message. It doesn't work without the
java -jar. This is the error I get when trying to translate an opened file.
I will go step by step with what I did to get the error.

Type: java -jar brailleblaster.jar "..\service calls.xml" and BB opens with
the file loaded.

Do Alt-T and enter to translate the loaded document.

Now BB disappears and the error I sent is written to the command prompt
window. Then I get the system prompt again.

If this is not clear enough, let me know what I need to explain further.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx