[brailleblaster] Translation error

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:34:45 -0500

John,

I started BB like you recommended using the java -jar command line and got
the error that was happening. Before I was just running it with
brailleblaster.jar without the java -jar part. Anyway, here is the error.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String
index out of range: -1
at java.lang.String.substring(Unknown Source)
at org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.NewDocument.fillOutBody(Unknown Source)
at org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.DocumentManager.createDocument(Unknown
Source)
at org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.DocumentManager.translate(Unknown
Source)
at org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.BBMenu$48.widgetSelected(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.DocumentManager.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.WPManager.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.brailleblaster.Subcommands.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.brailleblaster.Main.main(Unknown Source)

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx