[brailleblaster] Re: Snippets

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:13:53 +0100

Further to what you say Susan, the SWT snippets page works fine with lynx in
Linux text consoles. The only thing one needs to be aware of when using lynx to
get a snippet is that it seems to be compressed and given the .gz extension and
needs decompressing with gunzip. Brltty works with lynx on Linux, and I haven't
had issues with other screen readers and browsers.

Michael whapples