[brailleblaster] Snippets

  • From: "Susan Jolly" <easjolly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:04:23 -0600

John,

Do you have trouble getting snippets?

When I go to the page below I see a lot of links. When I left click on one of the links using IE in Windows, it brings up a dialog giving me the choice to either open or save the file. (Alternatively I can right click and get a popup where I can select the Save Target As ... item.) When I select save, a second save as dialog opens asking me where to put the file. Once I've selected save in the latter dialog, the desired snippet file gets downloaded to my computer. This is a very common transaction and I'd think it would be supported in screenreaders.

http://www.eclipse.org/swt/snippets/

Susan