[brailleblaster] Re: Saving documents and a error after building

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 09:23:48 -0500

Hi Keith,

BrailleBlaster uses the xom package for handling xml. That is much
easier than using a sax parser directly. Look at the method walkTree in
DocumentManager. Keeping track of changes and reflecting them back to
the xml document is indeed a hard problem. I am thinking of using
customized StyledTextContent classes. See the various abstract classes
in the wordprocessing package.

I don't understand the error lmessage. Is there any other information?

There is certainly a lot to do in displaying and editing documents. I
think we will be using xsl stylesheets to format the display properly.

Thanks,
John