[brailleblaster] Saving documents and a error after building

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 09:45:29 -0400

John, first I'm dealing with the problem of how to save changes as I know you
are and here is the approach I plan to use. I think we are going to try just
keeping a map by ID of elements that have been changed. Then, when saving, we
are actually going to read the original document using a SAX parser but when we
hit an element that is changed we'll write out the changed element rather than
the original one. This is all done in a temporary file. We'll use temp files
anyway because I want to work with the NIMAS archive directly without the user
having to unpack it.

Secondly, I got LibLouis and LibLouisUTDML to build but when I run Braille
Blaster I get a "major/minor revision conflict". I think the version it sites
is 50.1 but I could be mistaken.

Thanks.

Keith