[brailleblaster] Re: Odd Java Error

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 11:19:41 -0600

Laura,

I can check that, but I think so. If not, the compiler would have
complained. My current hypothesis is that the class got corrupted enough
that it wouldn't run but not so much that the compiler couldn't find it.
Another thing to check.

John

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 10:42:45AM -0600, qubit wrote:
> Hi John --  I'm grasping at straws, but was the class defined public?
> --le

My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org
Abilitiessoft, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com