[brailleblaster] Re: The GUI Prototype

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 11:29:14 -0600

This is all good. Eclipse has snippets showing how to call Javascript
from Java and vice versa. Would we be using CSS along with Javascript?

I'll start work on the prototype. At last I'll have something I can test
in Windows. When I get what seems like a good prototype I'll post it to
the www.brailleblaster.org site. You can then all try it with your
particular flavor of SWT.

John