[brailleblaster] Re: Mac Stuff

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:07:48 +0100

I don't think these files are part of the paid developer programmes from Apple,
at least they weren't in MacOSX 10.6. The files were included with the Xcode
and MacOSX SDK, which is available on the installation media for MacOSX or
available through the appstore. I found them in
/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Headers/
 (I hope I typed that correctly). I am updating Xcode on my system to find out
whether this is still the case on Lion with the latest Xcode.

Michael Whapples