[brailleblaster] Re: Mac Stuff

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:46:21 +0100

Note: I have now checked in the latest Xcode and MacOSX SDK and the java
headers are still there for free. However if you want the headers which relate
to lion then the directory is slightly different (in the one I originally gave
it had 10.6 change it to 10.7). The Snow Leopard headers are still present in
the latest SDK, I don't know if the Java ones changed though as both are Java 6.

Regarding changes, there were a couple of changes for Braille. One is
customising the Braille shown and the other is that there are other Braille
tables now to select from. Out of interest the tables used by voiceover are
Duxbury Braille tables.

Michael Whapples