[brailleblaster] Re: Java versions, notes may be useful for John

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:45:02 -0500

Hi Michael,

This is useful information. Here's another question.

The localization package will use Java properties files. They will
probably also be used in the settings package. How do I tell Ant to
include Java Properties files? Thaniks.

I hope you don't mind the spelling of localization. I hate abreviations
like I18n. (:

John