[brailleblaster] Re: Is it possible to show a stack trace in a dialog box?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:38:21 -0500

I am using the built-in logging API. Using a configuration file sounds
interesting. Even so, I would think that some reference to the logging
API would be needed in each class.

If you have time to examine the code in BBIni search for logger

I know you would like to see the code indented. One of my student
volunteers is working on a command-line prettyprinter for Java like the
Gnu  indent.

John

My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org