[brailleblaster] Re: Here's one for the Java experts.

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 17:28:27 -0400

I'm always on the list. Sorry I haven't contributed as much as I'd like. At the
beginning it was because it seemed things were going
in so many different directions, but now it seems to have settled down on a
more set path.

I have extremely fond memories of meeting you as well John.

Let's chat more off list, *smile*.

Take care,
Sina