[brailleblaster] Here's one for the Java experts.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:56:31 -0500

In one of my methods the compiler complains about the statement
Shell.dispose(); It says I can't call a nonstatic method in a static
context. The method in which this statement occurs is not static. It was
moved from another class in which there was no problem.

I can provide the code, of course, but I thought you might be able to
answer this one from your experience.

Thanks,