[brailleblaster] Does anyone have 64-bit SWT for Windows?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:29:53 -0600

This is a long shot. I need that for testing the prototype GUI, but it
doesn't seem to be available on the Eclipse website. If you have the
64-bit version of the latest Eclipse you might be able to find it by
searching for swt.jar

I can trry compiling the native parts of SWT for 64 bits, but that will
take a while.

Meanwhile, I have modified BrailleBlaster so that you can test the GUI
prototype even if liblouisutdml and liblouis are not present, provided
you have matching SWT and JVM.

Thanks,