[brailleblaster] Re: Does anyone have 64-bit SWT for Windows?

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 20:50:10 +0000

I have checked, it is on the eclipse website. Go to http://www.eclipse.org/swt. Go down to the heading for the stable release and you will find four links, one saying windows, one saying linux, one for OS X and one for more downloads. Choose the more link, the windows one there is for 32-bit. Now on the page with all the downloads, go down to the heading for SWT binaries and source, there you will find versions for windows, windows (x86_64), etc.

Michael Whapples
On 14/02/11 20:29, John J. Boyer wrote:
This is a long shot. I need that for testing the prototype GUI, but it
doesn't seem to be available on the Eclipse website. If you have the
64-bit version of the latest Eclipse you might be able to find it by
searching for swt.jar

I can trry compiling the native parts of SWT for 64 bits, but that will
take a while.

Meanwhile, I have modified BrailleBlaster so that you can test the GUI
prototype even if liblouisutdml and liblouis are not present, provided
you have matching SWT and JVM.

Thanks,