[brailleblaster] Re: Braille Blaster At A Conference In Vancouver BC, Canada

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 05:21:06 -0500

Alex,

I'm trying to get logos made for both BraailleBlaster and liblouis. I'm
also trying to find a project name that can be applied to all the
software, maybe something like unibraille or freebraille.

Your .app bundle may be too large to send as an e-mail attachment, so
I'm considering setting up an upload page on www.abilitiessoft.com I
w9ioll use php. How can the page be made to require a password before a
file can be uploaded?

Thanks,
John

John J. Boyer, Executive Director