[brailleblaster] Re: Braille Blaster At A Conference In Vancouver BC, Canada

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 19:55:43 -0500

Alex,

Of course you can show off BrailleBlaster. There are a couple of bugs
that affect how emphasis is handled and that are very hard to find. One
of them seems to affect only Windows. The other is in liblouis. Neither
is fatal. I would just like to make a clean release. I can make one even
with these bugs, however.

The new release sill actually be six platform- and architecture-specific
zip files. They will be on www.brailleblaster.org under the link "get
BrailleBlaster" on the home page. The site has not yet been updated.

John