[brailleblaster] Re: Advice requested on accessibility for the blind

  • From: Richard Baldwin <baldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 19:32:47 -0500

John,

This is my second attempt to send this. The previous attempt was rejected
because the zip file was too large. I had included the SWT library in it,
which is what made it so large. Since you probably have that already, I
deleted it from the zip file and am going to try again with a much smaller
zip file.

Thanks,
Dick Baldwin