[bookshare-discuss] Re: wish list

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 04:11:06 -0500

Hey, I always thought all the books were a part of one series--that is the impression I got when I heard the books on tape. They're now hard to find and there is no telling how the tape quality is now as I had access to them over 20 years ago. I read in one of the beany malone files I got off of bookshare that they were separate--most being in the Katie Rose series. I do recall that in hello my love goodbye and how long is always, Stacy Belford is the main character, and I'm not sure about angel in heavy shoes. Thanks for getting back to me on this. I love this site so very much already. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Jamie Prater <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, August 10, 2008, 12:11 AM
Hi, I can remember some of the Katie Rose and Stacy Belford
series.  There's
don't call me Katie Rose, the winds of March, I met a
boy I used to know,
Angel in heavy shoes, how long is always, hellow, my love
goodbye, A new and
different summer and if there are more, I don't know
what they are as far as
series goes.  Thanks for the website.  I'll take a look
and see what I can
find.  Is the scanned and in process list accessible to the
rest of us?
Thanks and have a blessed day.