[bookshare-discuss] Re: wish list

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 02:06:20 -0500

Hi, I know somebody who has all 40 of them, but I am not sure how easily I'd be
able to scan them into a usable form.  I have a scanner but don't have much
time to devote to book scanning, so anybody who can contribute and help to
complete this series would be greatly appreciated.  I read some of them on tape
but only half and not in order and some of the tapes had problems in them and I
didn't get to finish the books.  I love the Mandy books.  Thanks for what you
have submitted.  It is a blessing.