[bookshare-discuss] Re: which choice

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 01:48:19 -0500

Hi Rita,

I can answer this question.  No, you will not have to download the books
again when you get your notetaker back.  I have a compact flash and thus
Drive E.  It is called removable disc or thumbnail.  So I can open my copy
of the book that is already on my computer and use "save as" in the file
menu.  First I go to "save in" and choose Drive E, then tab through the
different fields until I get to "save" then press enter.  And voila!  It is
on my compact flash.  If you want to transfer it to your notetaker instead
of using the slot on the back for the compact flash, someone else will have
to tell you how to do that.  Smile

Happy reading!

Sue S.