[bookshare-discuss] which choice

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 22:28:57 -0500

Hello again
Is there anyone who downloads books in braille on a notetaker and at other
times uses their pc?  I was just wondering if there is anyone who does that.
Right now I am downloading the books on to my pc.  I will soon be downloading
them on to my notetaker when it comes back.
Do I need to download the books again if I want them for my notetaker even if
they are already on my pc?
Thanks as always for your help as I learn to navigate this exciting new world.
Bookshare is so cool.  I never thought a day would come when I would be able to
own lots of books in a format I could use.  It was always a dream but one I
didn't think would ever be realized.
Rita and Camille