[bookshare-discuss] Re: volunteering

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 06:22:44 -0800

Hi, Traci, why not email Carrie or Pavi and tell them about your daughter
and see what they say. I take it she isn't reading disabled, but an ordinary
sighted person? If Carrie or Pavi signs her up and she knows how to scan
stuff, work with a computer, etc. it's possible something could be worked
out, but you'd have to write Pavi or Carrie Karnos. Regards, Kim.