[bookshare-discuss] Re: unsubscribe

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:54:26 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know anymore, Debbie. Two people who followed
the instructions I gave, which is the reverse of the
way I subscribed and what I thought was the way to
unsubscribe, wrote that it didn't work.

The instructions you posted are for unsubscribing from
the topica list, but bookshare is now using
freelists.com -- Supposedly Jesse changed everyone
over and canceled topic,but every once in a while i
still get mail addressed to the topica list.

Cindy

http://vote.yahoo.com