[bookshare-discuss] Re: unsubscribe

  • From: "Stu Turk" <sturk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:59:49 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

> This is getting boring, isn't it. That's 5 in less
> than 5 days. I replied to Larry individually,
   I agree that it is annoying but the problem is that every website or
listserver wants to come up with its own format for subscribing and
unsubscribing.  If you subscribe to a large number of lists it gets
difficult keeping track of all the subscribing information.  It would be
nice if someone could get ahold of all the listserve program writers and
bash their heads together until they agree on one standard format.