[bookshare-discuss] Re: unable to unsubscribe

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 22:30:03 -0400

Paul, it is your signature.

What you need to do is disable the signature, which I suspect is attached to
all your email, as mine is, and then send it back.

Other possiblity is to remove your signature up to the --- Original
message --- and see if that works.

They do need the message back to confirm it.  You can also visit the website
if that is easier, it is for me.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx