[bookshare-discuss] Re: unable to unsubscribe

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:20:46 -0700 (PDT)

I was having a similar problem when I tried to
subscribe using a different e-mail address. I finally
wrote and asked John to subscribe for me. I suggest
that you write to John and ask him to unsubscribe yo.

May I ask why you're unsubscribing? Som many people
unsubscribe from this list but few unsubscribe from
the other. I've been wondering why. Too much mail, or
not enough interesting stuff?

Cindy